You can help the Museum
Did you know?
- We rely on income from admissions, Friends membership and donations to support the Museum and its dynamic programme
- We are a Charity (Registered Charity 800297)
- With no direct funding from local, regional or central government.
We are supported by:
- One major charitable trust
- Five local businesses
- 200 very generous individuals.
We would like you to join our list of supporters!
Your donation will help fund our dynamic education, outreach, conservation and exhibition programme.
Ways to donate
- Join the Friends of the Museum of Bath at Work (download membership form here)
- Donate electronically: Bank Name: Barclays Beneficiary Sort Code: 20-05-06. Beneficiary Account Number: 23821072
- Paypal: The Museum’s Paypal email address for donating is firstname.lastname@example.org Click here to donate using your PayPal account .
We will be launching our Fundraising Campaign 2019 this summer, so watch this space for more details soon
Recent Successful Fundraising Initiatives:
- 2019: Restoration of unique Horstmann Self Winding Clock
- 2018: Exhibition on Women at War at Work
- 2017: Repair of Museum roof
- 2017: Installation of Wheelchair Lift
- 2016: Installation of Disabled WC